The institute is registered with Uttrakhand government and affiliated by DEC recognized universities, the rules laid down by the university are applicable in the institute.
Any violation in any of the following if found will attract suspension or termination.
1. Each student has to attend minimum 70% attendance from date of joining.
2. Any student will be suspended if absent for 7 consecutive days without any information.
3. All students are required to carry their identity cards in the institute.
4. Students are not allowed to carry mobile phone in the class room.
5. Students are required to wear the uniform of the institute while coming for the classes.
6. Students are required to wear formals when reporting to the institute for any work.
7. Any fee submitted with the institute will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if HE / She is terminated from the institute.
8. Consumption of any intoxicating substance like alcohol, tobacco, cigarettes is strictly prohibited.
9. Leaving form any training without any information to hotel or institute, in such a case no further training/ job assistance will be given.
10. Reporting later than 10 minutes for three times in a month will be tolerated but the fourth time the student is liable for his suspension.